The David and Jonathan; Philip and Nathanael windows are the second pair of windows on the left from the entrance of the Chapel of Perfect Friendship.
The David and Jonathan window represents the Hebrew Bible, or Torah. The middle panel reproduces the shield of Alpha Chi Rho, a fraternity at Trinity College, in which the members dedicated this window in memory of their brother, Charles Hobby Bassford, 1910.
The Philip and Nathanael Window represent the New Testament and tell a story from John I. This window is a tribute to Professor I. T. Beckwith.
Trinity College Chapel
- Trinity College Chapel: Baptismal Window0MI / SE
- Trinity College Chapel: The Rose Window0MI / N
- Trinity College Chapel: The Windows Over The Crypt Altar0MI / N
- Trinity College Chapel: The Wolsey Window0MI / N
- Trinity College Chapel Sculpture0MI / N
- Trinity College Chapel: Ogilby and Brent; Emerson and Thoreau Windows (American Friendships)0MI / N