The Windsor Eagle War Memorial was finished in 1928 by artist Evelyn Beatrice Longman. The memorial was intended to honor all those who had come from Windsor and went on to serve in the armed forces. The eagle itself is made of bronze and is spreading its wings while opening its beak. The pedestal that the eagle sits on is made of stacked rocks. Currently the statue is displayed on the Windsor Green.