One of three gateways into Keney Park, is the Gateway on Greenfield Street. Construction of this gate was completed in 1902, and was a joint effort between artists Benjamin Wistar Morris and Carl H. Conrads.
The right gatepost has a profile carving by Carl Conrads of Henry Keney (1808-1894) surrounded by laurel. The inscription on the left gatepost reads “Keney Park. A gift from Henry Keney to his native city.